Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cranberry Raspberry Salad

I don't have a photo at this time, but here is a cranberry dish that even children love! My nephew requests it every year. :) I would have posted it sooner had I thought of it, but maybe someone out there still needs to run out to the grocery store . . .  ;)

Cranberry Raspberry Salad

1 large package raspberry Jello
1 1/2 cups boiling water
1 cup cream, whipped
2 cups mini marshmallows
1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits or chunks, drained
1 can whole cranberry sauce

Mix and dissolve Jello in water. Let it start to congeal and then whip. Add whipped cream and remaining ingredients. Put into glass pan. Let set in refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing what's on your heart and mind! Your thoughts, opinions, questions and ideas are welcome here anytime. Differences are respected as long as they are written respectfully! :)