Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shopping Target Deals!

So today, at the suggestion of my money-saving sister Amy, I tried some Target deals and feel like I got some great bargains in preparation for holiday/winter cooking.  I spent $5.88 and saved $19.62!!  I like Target but had only recently heard of the fantastic prices you can get if you have the "inside info," which I'm about to share with you!

Here's what I got for $5.88:


Here are the deals you just should not miss! :)

  • First, let's get the Gas-X out of the way.  Is that not a dumb name for a product?! lol  I've never bought it before but I got it for  FREE today, so I figure someone can use it at some point for that price! lol  Anyway, it's the 18-count and they have it for $3.99.  Go here to print off a Target $3/1 coupon and stack it with the $1/1 coupon from Sunday's paper. Free!
  • The next best deal of the day was the Stove Top stuffing.  It's on sale for $.79.  Buy two and use the Target $.50/2 coupon stacked with $1/2 coupon here.  You will pay $.04 per box!  Yes, that's four cents each when you buy two!
  • Campbell's cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup is on sale for $.50.  Print off this $1/4 coupon (for the "Great for Cooking" soups) and, if you buy 4, you'll get them for $.25 each.  I printed the coupon twice and purchased 8 cans.  Sooo many recipes call for these kinds of soups.  Stock up!
  • Nabisco crackers are on sale for $2.  Stack the Target $1/2 with the $1/2 coupon from Sunday's paper and get them for $1 each, if you buy two.
  • Cool Whip is on sale for $.89.  Buy two and use the Target $.50/2 coupon.  $.64 each.
  • Kraft Jet-Puffed marshmallows are on sale for $.96.  Buy 2, use the Target $.50/2 and pay $.71 each.

There are other deals, I'm sure.  Check out their ad, their coupons and your own coupons and see what you can stack to get the best deals.  Remember, you may use 1 Target coupon with 1 manufacturer coupon for each item (or number of items indicated on coupon).

I think I may be on the lookout for Target deals more regularly from now on! :)

2 comments:

I love knowing what's on your heart and mind! Your thoughts, opinions, questions and ideas are welcome here anytime. Differences are respected as long as they are written respectfully! :)