- 1 2/3 cups flour
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 6 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 orange (zest and juice)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cornmeal, baking soda, baking powder, and sugar.
- In a measuring cup, mix together oil, egg, milk, the zest from the orange, and the juice of that orange.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until it just comes together. It will be lumpy and that is okay.
- Stir in 3/4 cup white chocolate chips.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Divide the batter into cups. Sprinkle the tops with the remaining chocolate chips.
I got the recipe here, and she has more pics of the ingredients and the process. :)